Monday, February 3, 2014

Tino Collection - completely up to date!


FINALLY! My Tino Martinez card collection is up to date and all unique cards are accounted for. There my be one or two more somewhere else I'm not considering, but this is definitely about 99% accurate. CLICK HERE to check it out.

I've accumulated 610 different, unique Tinos. This does not count dupes, unless it's a TTM autograph. It also doesn't count duplicate serial numbered cards, or variations of the same card, such as Topps Tek having 45 variations of the same card.

I'm very happy to have finally done this. If you have any Tino Martinez cards that I don't have, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch, including some you may not have. I'll cross-reference the list.

    Also, I totally count Topps Tek variations. Is that cheating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever figure out what that Tino was I sent your way

    ReplyDelete