Sunday, November 16, 2014

Nothin' Nerdy about football cards on a Sunday

I came into possession of a Dallas Cowboys relic card recently. I really had no need for it, so I reached out to Nerdy Girl on Twitter, who collects Cowboys cards. I offered to send it her way with no expectation of anything in return, but she decided that wasn't acceptable and send me a great lot of Bengals.

Being an NFL Sunday, here are a few highlights from the package.
I have to start with this Cobi Hamilton auto. On-card goodness of the former Arkansas WR drafted by the Bengals in the 6th round of the 2013 Draft. He had a good pre-season, but has since found himself of the Bengals practice squad. Regardless, it's a very nice card.
Topps Inception football cards are really nice. Even if Andy Dalton is really bad, the card elevates him. It's a great set, although I wish the cards weren't as thick.
Camo! I think the Topps football camo cards are a lot more "camo" looking than this year's baseball.
A couple of AJs! My name is AJ. Their names are AJ. What's not to love?

Nerdy Girl, thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment