Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Late at the Plate

I'm still working through a folder of scanned cards from the spring and summer. Where has time gone??

Anyhow, Brian from Play At The Plate sent me pretty much all the 2015 Bowman Yanks he pulled, including a sweet Rob Segedin auto. It's a few years too late for Segedin, once a very promising player in the Yanks system. However, I could never get him TTM for some reason, so I'm very happy with a certified auto.
When I got these two cards, I never figured each would make his MLB debut this year! The Yellow Sanchez is sharp.
 
Finally, a sweet Refractor of Bernie! I liked these RC Flashbacks. Nice job there, Topps.
Thanks again, Brian!

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff from Brian. I haven't been doing as much with Bowman as in years past. The last couple of years I seem to be hitting more Topps Chrome and Leaf Trinity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. If I ever get right again, I'll send more goodies.

    ReplyDelete