Saturday, February 6, 2016

ITT Tek



My buddy Judson of My Cardboard Habit is always looking out for me. He recently busted some 2015 Topps Tek, and pulled two cards he thought I would enjoy. He sent them my way, and he was damn right. I do enjoy them.

The only Tek card I had up to this point was an Al Leiter auto I splurged on. I didn’t have any base or parallels.

The first card in the toploader was a base card. Just a little guy named Mr. October:
Very cool. But the next card. The next card was very unexpected!
That’s a Dellin Betances gold parallel numbered to just 35! I believe it’s a gold rainbow parallel. Whether or not is has other versions or backgrounds, I have no idea. What I do know is that it’s a very nice card. It’s definitely one of the nicest Dellin cards in my collection. Something about a clear cut acetate card plus gold just makes for a really classy card. Oh, and Dellin is really awesome too.

Judson, thanks my friend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are beauties! Love the look of this product.

    ReplyDelete